Promote your products or services by the simple strategy of connecting with your existing and potential clients. If you tweet well, you could be promoting your products or services to the whole world every time you tweet.
- follow people in the same industry or geographic location to get relevant info or inspiration ... and reciprocal followers
- use relevant keywords in your tweets to attract followers
- provide your followers with links to your blog or website
Often, those you follow will reciprocate so keep them interested with a selection of quality tweets. Comment on your industry or locality, refer followers to interesting news or blogs (your own or others) using concise descriptions, recommend good services or products, let followers know of upcoming events of interest and inform them first when you offer a new service or product discounts or announce a competition.
Using the tweets you follow as a guide:
- decide your minimum and maximum frequency of tweets
- allow no more than one sales tweet for every informative tweet
- don't forget to link to relevant pages of your website or blog
- limit the number of @user conversations as these exclude your other followers
- don't retweet more often than you tweet
Finally, if you are too busy to blog or don't have the time or inclination to manage your online marketing well ... that's the time to contact The BPc! (SEO & website design also a speciality.)